Thursday, January 6, 2011

Healthy Snacks Review: Pop Chips!

While we try to snack healthily in our house, getting the kids or my husband to eat anything with a label that says “All Natural” is next to impossible. Sure, we eat fruits and vegetables, but as soon as that “All Natural”label appears on a box or bag, I often have to find some creative way to get my family to eat it.

We recently received a sample of all natural popchips brand chips. After splitting the sample of salt & pepper flavored popchips, between my husband and myself, we dug in. My husband, who can eat an entire bag of regular chips compared them to his favorite TGI Friday’s brand Potato Skins, and said he would gladly try them in any of the seven flavors available, especially the barbeque. I thought they were good, as well, and would compare them to Quaker Oats brand rice cake snacks.

Available for order online, or from your nearest Target, these chips make a fine snack. With only 120 calories and 4 grams of fat per individual bag, popchips make a healthy, tasty treat, that won’t leave you feeling greasy. Don’t just take my word for it, though. Check them out for yourself at http://www.popchips.com/.

No comments: