Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Benefits of Breastmilk

Ok, so I just had to put this out here this month. My good friend Beth was a WIC breastfeeding peer counselor awhile back (you'll get to read her breastfeeding story at the end of the month). While she was in that position, her husband put this great visual together to get a really good look at the real and true benefits of breastfeeding.

I was struck when I saw this, and I hope that others who are thinking about breastfeeding but just "aren't quite sure" will find this information helpful and that it will help push them over the metaphorical hump and take the plunge into the most amazing and wonderful thing they could do for their baby - breastfeed.


So, thanks, Beth, for sharing this with me so I could share it with our readers.

1 comment:

AshleyAnderson said...

this is a great illustration. thanks for sharing!