Thursday, September 27, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Participant - Glam My Baby



What is the name of your business and what products do you make (or services do you provide)?
Glam My Baby, I make blankets, legwarmers, reversible bandana dresses, winter hats, and am currently looking into adding a couple more items this fall.

What makes your products or services stand out - what makes them special?
I believe what makes most of my items special are that they are handmade and aren't mass marketed, so each product has its own unique twist.

Tell us about the history of your business/company...how did it start?
I was on maternity leave in 2010 with my oldest daughter Annika and I was inspired to make the blanket that started it all.   She continues to inspire me to keep the glam going.

If you are a small business or Work at Home Mom, tell us how you make it all work with your family, kiddos, activities, and other life obligations
It’s all about schedules to keep it all going!  I work full time as a Systems Administrator and have four kids.  I keep all kids activities in a calendar and thank god for technology (blackberry) to keep me remembering all that I need to do for kids, work, and me.  Also it doesn’t hurt to have a great husband to help out!

How can someone find out more about your products/services? What is your website?
I have a facebook site www.facebook.com/pages/Glam-My-Baby/301387085863 and www.GlamMyBaby.com.  I also sell at Elegant Mommy in Sioux Falls and looking to sell in Brookings later this fall - stay tuned!

No comments: