Friday, September 28, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Participant - Master Creative Designs


What is the name of your business and what products do you make (or services do you provide)?
Master Creative Designs
I make full color personalized labels for chocolate bars and other fun products for your holidays, events and occasions to make your celebrations even more fun.  Chocolate and celebrations make a perfect pair!

What makes your products or services stand out – what makes them special?
We have three sizes of chocolate bars, mintbooks (think a matchbook with a wrapped mint inside) water bottles, and candy arrangements made from personalized products, so we have something for every celebration.  We have literally hundreds of predesigned labels to choose from, and many that I’ve personally designed on my own.  And because I know how important it is that every detail is perfect for your celebrations, I take my time and make sure that you are completely satisfied with the design we’ve chosen or created before we print anything.  I’ve also been known to whip up an order very last minute and love to help accommodate my customer’s needs whenever I can.


Tell us about the history of your business/company…how did it start?
Four years ago, I knew that I wanted to do something fun, and I was pretty sure that I wanted to own my own business, but knew that being a mom first and foremost was very important.  I was presented with an opportunity to purchase some software, and rights to purchase predesigned labels from a supplier company so we started with that.  In the last four years it has grown leaps and bounds beyond being tied to predesigned labels and only using their software.  My favorite thing to do is create something to see my clients smile.  Whether it’s to announce a new baby, wedding favors, just because, or a thousand other reasons, everything that I make comes with a piece of my heart in it. 


If you are a small business or Work at Home Mom, tell us how you make it all work with your family, kiddos, activities, and other life obligations
As a WAHM, and the mom of five, it can get hairy at times when trying to juggle all of our obligations and activities.  But my husband and I made the decision when we started this business, that I was a wife, a mom, and then a small business owner, so that helps to keep our priorities in check.  Sometimes around the holiday’s it can get a little crazy, but I have the best built in helpers a mom could ask for.  My children love to help me count, sort and glue, so it’s a fun family activity. 

How can someone find out more about your products/services? What is your website?
My website is www.MasterCreativeDesigns.com  I also have a facebook page (www.facebook.com/mastercreativedesigns) where I enjoy putting pictures of the products that I’ve created for people to see.  You can find out more information from either place, or you may call or text me at 605-940-0019, or email me at info@mastercreativedesigns.com

No comments: