Thursday, February 14, 2013

WAHM Month - Introducing Simply.Natural. and Massage by Marnie



What is your business' name? 
Marnie Scott with Massage by Marnie & Simply. Natural. 

What kinds of products or services do you offer?
I have been a massage therapist for 16 years now! I specialize in deep tissue massage, and reflexology. I also do Reiki, geriatric massage, and pregnancy massage!  4 years ago I added an additional business Simply. Natural. to my day ~ I make natural body products! Lip balms, perfumes, bath salts, lip scrubs, teething gel, inhalers, and body balms. 

How do you balance it all? 
Working from home really helps me balance my day. I can fill free time with laundry, cleaning, and preparing meals! Every morning I sit in 30 minutes of quiet meditation to get my day going. It has helped me stay focused and complete those "to do" lists. My kids are also at ages where helping around the house is REALLY a big help to me!

How do you get the kids/family involved in your business? 
My kids are part of my business (simply natural) - they each have their own products in our line that they are responsible for making! My husband is a great help with delivery!! 

Do you have any advice for other Work At Home Moms? 
Make sure you get yourself out of the house! I enjoy yoga and working out...but make sure to do them away from home as much as possible...that's my ME time! Don't forget that your home is your whole family's home too...I try and put everything aside when I am with them~it's easy to "work" all day long. I feel so blessed to do both of my jobs right from home~

No comments: