Wednesday, May 15, 2013

It's Not Mother's Day - Take Two

So, I was working on a different post today.

Then I got sidetracked and stepped away from it for a minute. I'm so glad I did.

After I was done with my "sidetrack", I answered a message I had gotten from a friend and then took a quick peek at my facebook news feed and the first thing I saw was a video posted by my pastor. Now, I very honestly don't usually watch videos that people post. I don't know why, I just usually don't. There are some that catch my eye, though, and this is one of them.

If you don't take the time to watch videos usually, you'll want to take the time to watch this one. It's the PERFECT "It's Not Mother's Day" song - even though it was written for Mother's Day. I was giggling so much my daughter asked what was wrong (I had tears running down my face).

So, please take the time to watch - you won't regret it. It completely made my day, and I hope it does for you too!


I Love Moms Or Something (Mother's Day 2013) from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

Have a wonderful fantastic "It's Not Mother's Day" day!

~Evie

No comments: