Monday, June 17, 2013

For Father's Day - or Any Other Day...

Ok, so in my Father's Day Gifts post last week, I told you about this super-awesome gift idea I found on Pinterest.

Well, I made it for Randall, and he was a little overwhelmed when he saw them. He said that by far it was the best gift he's ever gotten. WIN!

Anyway, here is the link to the post I found on Pinterest, and below are some pictures of how mine turned out. I just put them together in Microsoft Publisher, got them printed at Walgreens and then framed them in frames I wasn't using so they could each give him theirs. I'm sure you could use other programs to put them together - things like Photoshop, etc. I also had the kids help choose their pictures to use. I would have preferred changing the pictures to black and white, but Vienna was adamant that they should be colored - I just washed the color out a bit. I think they still look awesome.

It was super fun and turned out great :).



So, if you are wanting to do something like this, it would really work for anyone, for any time! Grandparents, aunts, uncles, best friends...whoever is really special that you need a gift for, for any occasion - birthdays, Christmas, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, etc, etc.

This is how they look on our "picture wall" ;)

It's so fun, easy, and totally inexpensive - all wins!

What do you think about it? When would you make these?

~Evie

No comments: