Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Checking in with Pregnant Elegant Mommy Shelly

1. How has this pregnancy been different than your previous pregnancies? 
I have been much more "laid back". This pregnancy was a big surprise to us and we truly believe that whatever is meant to be will be! I have felt fine this entire time (thank goodness!) which is a bit of a change from previous pregnancies.
2. How has this pregnancy been similar to your previous pregnancies? 
The one thing that is similar is the sleep changes. With each pregnancies I experience insomnia to a certain extent. But if that is the worst part of my pregnancy, I'll take it!
3. What is your favorite part of being pregnant this time around? 
It's fun to be in the store during this pregnancy and feel the "connection" to everyone. I was about 6 months pregnant when the retail store opened and wasn't able to have the same type of "connection" through the entire pregnancy. It's also a lot of fun to have 2 employees who are pregnant as well!
4. What is your least favorite part of being pregnant this time around? 
Life tends to not slow down for pregnancy I definitely tire a lot easier now that I am mid 30's and have 3 other children to take care of!
5. Have you felt good, bad, or both during this pregnancy? Explain 
I have felt good! As I said previously, if insomnia is my only issue, than I'll take it!
6. What is the best thing about working at Elegant Mommy while pregnant? 
The best part about being at Elegant Mommy while pregnant is having the connection to the customers and being able to share the experience with them! Of course, being able to shop for new diapers and carriers is always fun too
7. What are you most looking forward to after baby arrives? 
Snuggles and bonding time again!
8. Show us your belly!

No comments: